Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the CareHerd (“the App”) provided by Garnet River LLC (“we”, “us”, or “our”). By accessing or using the App, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you may not use the App.
- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using the App, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you must not use the App.
- Use of the App: You may use the App solely for the purpose of family caregiving. You may not use the App for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may infringe upon the rights of others.
- Registration: In order to use certain features of the App, you may be required to register and create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to keep your account information up-to-date.
- Content: You are solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, or otherwise make available through the App. You agree not to upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, or infringes upon the rights of others.
- Intellectual Property: The App and all content available through the App are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the App.
- Third-Party Links: The App may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The App is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that the App will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the use of the App in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the App; (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the App; (c) any content obtained from the App; or (d) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using the App, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the App.